I’m an Embedded Software Engineer.
Officially, my job is to develop embedded software for instrument clusters for a large range of passenger cars. My daily challenges are to clarify the requirements with the customers, to design and develop software components and to test and document my work.
Which really means to be a part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing your next car's instrument cluster.
71032 Böblingen, Germany
+49 157 37851050
MS in Embedded Systems • 2011 - 2013
Embedded Computing, Software Engineering, Embedded Systems Architecture, Machine Learning, Advanced Computer Communications, Embedded Systems Design, Advanced DSP Methods.
BS in Computer Engineering • 2007 - 2011
Programming languages (Java, C/C++), Algorithms, Digital and Analog Electronics, Computer and Microprocessor Architecture, Hardware Description Languages, Embedded Systems.
Software (Consultant) engineer • August 2014 - Present
Tasks (according to the V development model):
- analyze and review customer specifications
- create/review architecture and modular software design
- implement embedded SW features/modules
- unit and integration tests
- create/review SW documentation
- track issues
- VAG instrument cluster
- temporary employment (AÜG) at Robert Bosch GmbH Leonberg since March 2015
Test Development Engineer • July 2011 - July 2014
- develop prototype tests for ECUs using End-of-Line test system
- flash ECU and measure different electric characteristics of the ECU
- configure test equipment and tools, create/upgrade drivers for Göpel communication cards
- offer support to the plant
- create different internal tools in C#
- collaborate with the SW and HW teams
- Body Control Module: Mitsubishi Motors
- Power Liftgate Modules: Daimler and BMW
- upgrade and configure test equipments
Hungarian - mother tongue
Romanian - native speaker
English - excellent command
German - very good command
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.